sen: (Default)
[personal profile] sen
Dear creator,

Thank you for reading this letter! I hope you have fun creating for me. Please note that this letter is only for original prompts; not because I prefer original prompts, but because I've requested only a few pairs for fandoms so I could keep the prompts shorts, while I've requested a lot of original content pairs.

Three things I strongly want to emphasize:
-  I mostly have ideas for story prompts, at best visual prompts. This is not because these are my favourite genres, but because I don't have any imagination regarding other mediums. I seriously don't. That's how useless I am. Please don't hesitate to surprise me! I am just silly!
-  Please favour your ideas and your tastes over mine. If I wanted to read only my take on these pairs, I'd write it myself. Worrying about whether you're edging on a DNW? Don't worry and go for it! None of my DNW is a trigger. I'm putting down my likes/prompts as guideposts if you wish for them, but I love discovering new universes, new takes on things, the way someone else will interpret something I've requested.


1. GENERAL LIKES
Those likes are only indicative: I enjoy a ton of (sometimes very) different things that I can absolutely forget to list!

VISUAL LIKES
-  Hands (clutching, holding, clawing...)
-  Symbolism alluding to canonical events (objects, gestures, gaze...)
-  Playing around with colours (weird colours/lighting, colour palettes, etc)
-  A character with a different than usual hairstyle (messy hair, or long hair tied back, etc.)
-  Reference to painting/sculptures/legend
-  Your own art obsession


STORY LIKES
SFW (general):
- anything from casefics, action, mysteries to more romance-focused stories.
- Banter, dark or irreverent humour/ideas...
-  Should you want to, side characters/side pairings you like appearing (for instance, the requested pairing's flirting being observed by character Y or X).
- Your Own Personal Touch(TM). Have very personal worldbuilding ideas? Very specific archetypes you like? Self-indulgence everywhere? I'll love it!
- Conflictual relationships! Whether it's two people loving each other very much but also butting heads a lot, two enemies who don't know if they hate or lust/love each other more, exes with a complicated past.
- One character/a pairing terrifying or testing the patience of their surroundings: tricksters, murder spouses, someone Very Good at their Very Dangerous job, weirdos in love…
- Friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, enemies to very confused enemies who have sex
- Incest, from brothers to cousin. For intergenerational incest, I'd prefer if the parent/uncle/ancestor was barely known (absent f.
- Weird and/or morbid customs, weird relationship with death (being immortal, regeneration, resurrection, seeing ghosts...), undead, etc.
- lovecraftian stuff just lovecraftin’ around,
- … and any other dynamic you can think of, really, as long as it’s not in my DNW!

NSFW:
- Monsterfucking (relatively humanoid; extra limbs, superficial alterations, surprising amount of eyes/no face/etc are okay, but a big bag of tentacles or a completely bestial form isn't really my thing)
- Roughness: fighting-fucking, bruising, scratching, blood, power dynamics... On both side of the equation is my favourite, but I'm also okay with only one character!
- Hatesex! Conflicted sex that's a Bad Idea But Still– ! Tearing into each other and loving it in spite of themselves!
- Dubcon (fuck or die is always lovely), or indifferent sex turning far better than Character(s) had expected
- On the opposite, fun sex where both characters are bantering and laughing/just having a Really Nice Time
- Switching! Whether shown or alluded to.
- Any light kink you like, to be honest. If you like it and it's doesn't involve my DNW, I'll like reading about it!

2. DO NOT WANT

SFW (all):
- Ace or aro characters in a requested / pairing.
- Graphic torture (mentions OK).
- Outright bad endings (everyone being super unhappy, horror-type endings...). For dysfunctional pairings, I'm perfectly okay with ambiguous/bittersweet endings, or endings that make them happy in a twisted way.
- Public humiliation
- Whump
- Mundane settings.

NSFW:
- Hygiene-based kinks; extreme kinks (inflation, bestiality...) 
- Noncon
- Underage under 14. I'm completely okay with adult/minors relationship if that's your jam, as long as the minor isn’t written as a pure and innocent thing being passively ravished.

3. PROMPTS
If I wrote less for a prompts, it’s not because I’m less enthusiastic: it’s because my imagination failed me. Everything I put in there, I love! I'm just hoping you'll have ideas in my stead (and you can absolutely dismiss my interpretation of a prompt if it doesn't suit your ideas! Again: I want to see you, not me!)

Regarding fantasy/SF, have fun with what you want to create! Make everyone elves, spirits, shapeshifters, jiangshi or whatever you wish; play around with settings, from anglo-saxon-type fantasy to a supernatural piece set in [very specific area, in a very specific time], show me your own private universe you've been writing since you were nine...

A. GEN (aka a lot of ghosts)

Cat Who Can Sense Ghosts & Blind Priest (OW) 
Cats! They're great! And there are so many things to explore about this prompt! I feel it can be lovely as a lot of things – a mystery, a fluffier piece, horror...

- Does the blind priest know that their cat can feel ghosts?
- Is the cat a protector? A living warning? Or does he not react because who care about undead (they can't give you food or pets?)
- For that matter, are the ghosts kind ones or Oh No Perhaps We Should Move ones? Or something in-between?
- How does the priest's faith plays into this? Do prayers work?
 
Eldritch Knight & Girl He is Reluctantly Traveling With (OW)
I love the contrast suggested by this prompt. How does the knight come to travel with the girl? An oath? A debt (perhaps she's the one who freed/saved him from X or Y)? Being unable to say no? For that matter, how enthusiastic is the girl at the idea of travelling with the knight? Did she want to be with him (to become a great witch/knight/because she decided he was friend-shaped) or are they thrown together by a disaster/the murder of one of the knight's allies/etc. ?
For visual pieces, I'd love something focused on the places they travel through, on small scenes of their journey, on the contrast between them!

Lighthouse Keeper & Crew of a Ghost Ship (OW)
Ghosts Aboard A Derelict Starship & Treasure Hunters Looking For A Score (OW)
Both of these can be comedy as well as horror, and I'll be here for both! Whether very human (and possibly a bit silly) ghosts, eldritchian ghosts, torn-by-something-greater-than-themselves ghosts, I'll be here!

Gardener & Ghost Who Haunts the Palace Gardens of Prague Castle (OW)
Ghost Who Haunts the Charles Bridge of Prague & Historian (OW)
Ghost Who Haunts the Olšany Cemetary & Gravedigger (OW)
Ghost Who Haunts the Prague Astronomical Clock & Historian (OW)
Ghost Who Haunts the Vyšehrad Cemetary & Gravedigger (OW)
Ghost Who Haunts the Vyšehrad Cemetary & Historian (OW)
I feel like these prompts are a lovely opportunity for me to learn about places and times I wouldn't necessarily explore otherwise! For pieces that can focus on atmosphere, I'd love a focus not only on how these places look on photos but how they feel, the noise and the space and the feel of History behind them... And, well, I'm guessing that the ghosts offering puzzles/trivia/etc. to the historian/poor working professionals make a lot of sense?
Truly, thought, the idea(s) sound(s) really neat and I'd love to see what you have in mind for them! 

B - PAIRINGS
I'm very chill with the definition of "pairing": it can be UST thick enough to cut with a knife; it can be pre-relationship-but-you-know-they'll-end-up-together; they can be together from the start... As long romantic feelings are there/strongly hinted at/promised to arrive in the next train to Storytown, I'm good! One cannot grow on a healthy regimen of Clamp mangas unscathed.

Again: these are all suggestion. Have a completely different take in mind? Surprise me! I love to be surprised. 

Male Cultivator/Fox Spirit Disguising Himself As Cultivator’s Disciple (M/M) (OW)
Cultivator/Fox Spirit Disguised As Cultivator’s Disciple (OW)
Does the cultivator know? Did the fox kill a disciple to take their place, or did they approach them in a human guise? Is the fox genuine, or are they hoping perhaps to disgrace the cultivator (seduce them, break their heart by betraying them at the worst moment, selling them out...) – out of revenge or for fun?

Dark Lord/Chosen One Who Used to Be His Best Friend (M/M) (OW)
Well, that sounds unfortunate. Also like something I'd love to read.

Wounded Elf Warrior/Wounded Male Warrior (M/M) (OW)
-  Size/build difference
-  Trying to survive together (or in spite of each other) in Unfortunate Circumstances): were they left for dead? Did a third party intervene? Are they trying to reach civilization or just to survive?
-  Are they sharing a kind of tired camaraderie ("we're all just soldiers trying to do our jobs") or do they believe in their respective cause?
-  I feel like if you want to get out the "sharing body warmth"/"healing magic requires close contact"/etc., now is a good time.

Retired Warlord/Overprotective Court Jester Who Used To Be An Assassin (OW)
I'll be completely blunt: I've no idea of what to expect, but I'll love to see it.

Reincarnating Detective/Immortal Criminal They've Been Trying to Catch (OW)
-  Is the criminal that bad?
- Do the detective still believe in their mission?
- Actually, do they remember their mission? Or are they fated to cross the criminal's path again and again?
- Do the criminal recognize them?
- Why are they bound together? Fate, a curse, a blessing turned into a curse?

Orthodox Cultivator/Heretical Cultivator (Any/Any)
-  Bickering!
-  Wildly different moral compasses!
-  Danmei shenanigans!

Male Black Market Mechanic/Male Cyborg (OW)
- That very suspicious/that morally grey person who's handling the most vulnerable parts of you and you have no choice but to trust them.
- That's it. That's what I have to say. (I'm here for it)

Geologist/Gemologist Who Hate Each Other (OW)
That sound like the kind of prompt one offers to write with Jokes(TM) in mind. Give me all your Jokes(TM). Or perhaps you had puzzles in mind, and then I will suck at them but I'll do them gladly; or beautiful shiny creation; anyway – I'm here, and curious.

Extremely Shy Living Weapon/Owner Trying To Encourage Self-Confidence (M/M) (OW)
I truly like the idea of a being being extremely deadly, extremely fearsome, yet completely falling to piece everytime he's asked to say hello to his owner's colleague/other living weapon/he has to take out the trash. I feel like this could work very well in any settings, from a high fantasy piece where fated one are granted ancient artifacts where people have been enshrined to a very down-to-earth setting about aliens who crashed on earth and they were ready for any dangerous environments but not for the challenge of going shopping disguised as normal human people.

Exiled Prince in Disguise/Prince of Enemy Country Who's Unwittingly Befriended Him (OW)
- Identity porn!
- Why does the Exiled befriend the ruling prince? Will his exile be lifted/his honour restored if he kills/fools him? Or is all a very unfortunate accident?
- Do people realize the Exile's identity? Do they try to use it for their own purpose? 

Demon Living For The Rule Of Cool/Summoner Living For The Rule Of Practicality (M/M) (OW)
Demon Living For The Rule Of Cool/Summoner Living For The Rule Of Practicality (F/F) (OW)
I've a fondness for very inhuman entities with little sense of safety/common sense and mortals with a lot of it. I feel like it can be a very fun story of contrast!

Deadly Fox Spirit/Monk (M/M) (OW)
Deadly Fox Spirit/Shrine Priestess (F/F) (OW
)
I feel like it could be anything from a very conflictual relationship (the monk/priestress being called to handle a very dangerous entity) to a more harmonious one (the fox deciding to turn a new leaf out of love, or at least to only kill occasionally and not at the drop of a hat, and trying to convince the monk/priestess that they've changeeeed believe meeeee).
Whether it's a cynical monk/priestress with much worldly experience, doing the right thing because that's one Must Do and not because they believe in humanity, or a more innocent/faithful person, I think the contrast with an amoral, dangerous spirit would be very fun to explore!

Strange And Dangerous Fae/Alien Visiting Or Invading Earth Whose Documentation Had Not Prepared Him For That Kind of Strange Earthling (M/M) (OW) 
I feel like this could be very fun! I don't have have any clear idea on how it would play out, but surprise me :D

Knight With Necromantic Powers/Their Deceased Rival They Brought Back From The Dead (OW)
- Did they bring them back just once? Or is it getting to be a habit because their rival is a tad too heroic/foolhardy?
- Does the rival know? If so, how do they see it? Or, do the knight hide it as best as they can because necromancy is bad/they can't admit they can't live without their rival/they themself don't understand why the hell they didn't let the idiot stay dead?
- Are there any string attached?
- Actually, is the rival still their own person? Or did Knight revive them as a servant, by choice or not (and if so: do they regretit?)? Did they come back wrong? 

Alien from Culture Centered Around Strength/Human Rival with Chronic Illness (OW)
That sounds like something that can be very funny, angsty, or a bit of both. What are these two rival about? Mecha pilots in the same army? Warriors, but the human uses an exoskeleton? Servants of a galactic emperor, but the human's more of a wizard type and the alien a berserker?
I feel like it's a good setting for the alien to learn a thing or two about the limitation of his idea of 'strength', or its value. 
I also feel like it's a good setting for size/build differences. Just in case.

Older Scheming Advisor About to Retire/Younger King He Raised Who Learned Too Well From Him (M/M) (OW)
I'm here to see a man who's been very much in control for most of his life thinking that now that his young mentee/protégé/student has finally risen to the crown, he can peacefully retire back to his hometown, perhaps travel, perhaps enjoy the classics... Only to realize (slowly or very quickly) that actually, he's missed a few memos re: his king's opinion on any potential retirement.

Cursed Objects Expert/Thief With Crush Stealing Increasingly More Cursed Objects To Bring To Them (OW)
It just feels like a very funny idea to me. Perhaps it starts with a small ring that can irritate the wearer's skin with time, and then at some point the girl/guy/other is dragging in some kind of eldritchian lifelike statue and batting their eyelashes and being "soooo, huh, what do you think of that one? Purely on a professional level, I mean <3" and the expert is starting to think that this is getting out of control.
What's the expert's role in this? Are they in there for the money (legal or illegal)? A collector? A government official?
 

Profile

sen: (Default)
sen

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23 242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:33 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios