Fics in a box 2022
Aug. 27th, 2022 10:16 pmDear creator,
Thank you for reading this letter! I hope you have fun writing for me; while I’ll give some prompts for each pairings just to give you ideas if you wish it, please note that they’re only suggestions and I will love your own ideas. If you want to go in another direction, absolutely do so! I’m here to read you, not me.
As an aside, I'm scatterbrained and I often
For "Any Documents" medium, please follows your ideas! I swear I'll still love it!
1. GENERAL LIKES
Those likes are only indicative: I enjoy a ton of (sometimes very) different things that I can absolutely forget to list! Do note that I’m fully okay with side characters/side pairings of your choice appearing.
SFW:
- For original fics or comics: your Own Personal Touch(TM). Have very personal worldbuilding ideas? Very specific archetypes you like? Self-indulgence everywhere? I'll love it!
- anything from casefics, action, mysteries to more romance-focused stories.
- Banter, dark or irreverent humour/ideas...
- Conflictual relationships! Whether it's two people loving each other very much but also butting heads a lot, two enemies who don't know if they hate or lust/love each other more, exes with a complicated past.
- One character/a pairing terrifying or testing the patience of their surrounding: tricksters, murder spouses, someone Very Good at their Very Dangerous job, weirdos in love…
- Friends to lover, enemies to lover, enemies to very confused enemies who have sex
- Weird and/or morbid customs, weird relationship with death (being immortal, regeneration, resurrection, seeing ghosts...), undead, etc.
- lovecraftian stuff just lovecraftin’ around,
- … and any other dynamic you can think of, really, as long as it’s not in my DNW!
NSFW:
- Monsterfucking (relatively humanoid; extra limbs, superficial alterations, surprising amount of eyes/no face/etc are okay, but a big bag of tentacles or a completely animal form isn't really my thing)
- Roughness: fighting-fucking, bruising, scratching, blood, power dynamics... On both side of the equation is my favourite, but I'm also okay with only one character!
- Hatesex! Conflicted sex that's a Bad Idea But Still– ! Tearing into each other and loving it in spite of themselves!
- Dubcon (fuck or die is always lovely), or indifferent sex turning far better than Character(s) had expected
- On the opposite, fun sex where both characters are bantering and laughing/just having a Really Nice Time
- Switching! Whether shown or alluded to.
- Any light kink you like, to be honest. If you like it and it's doesn't involve my DNW, I'll like reading about it!
2. DO NOT WANT
SFW:
- Mundane settings/powerless settings.
- Outright bad endings (death, everyone being super unhappy, horror-type endings...). If it's a dysfunctional pairing, though, I'm perfectly okay with open/ambiguous/bittersweet endings, or endings that make them happy in a twisted way.
- Ace or aro characters in a / pairing.
- Graphic torture onscreen/described.
- Whump and extreme angst (self-mutilation, PTSD or the character’s depression/misery being the center of the piece...)
- Pure, naive character/big bad wolf or evil gloating villain/powerless victim archetypes (vicious/crafty victims who can bite back in their own way are very much appreciated, though).
NSFW:
- BDSM & public humiliation.
- More niche kinks like scat, watersports, body inflation, bestiality, mindbreak, age play, grooming... I'm fine with breathplay or knifeplay on the more "violent" scale.
- Noncon
- Underage under 14. I'm completely okay with adult/minors relationship if that's your jam, as long as the minor isn’t written as a pure and innocent thing being passively ravished.
FANDOM-SPECIFIC:
- Unless requested, any alternate universe or setting change except timeline divergences/what if (“what if x was the villain?” or “what if y had arrived too late?” are okay; “what if this was a omegaverse” isn’t my jam).
- Character bashing; fourth-wallish creator/setting bashing.
- Unrequested gender/identity headcanons
3. PROMPTS
If I wrote less for a prompt, it’s not because I’m less enthusiastic: it’s because my imagination failed me. Everything I put in there, I love! I'm just hoping you'll have ideas in my stead (and you can absolutely dismiss my interpretation of a prompt if it doesn't suit your ideas! Again: I want to read you, not me!)
BUNGO STRAY DOGS
I love the dramatics of this fandom. Eccentrics everywhere! Flying whales and casino! Grand declarations! Killers killing not one, not two, but 837891 people! We’re going big!
Fandom-wide likes/prompts:
- Petty bickering between pairs, including life-or-death situations.
- Life-or-death situation being treated like errands.
- The situation is all Dazai’s fault, probably.
- Being undercover as a couple (or many couples)
- Having to take ridiculous/dangerous/both/other joint missions between the Detective Agency and the mafia
- Specific Twin Dark customs
Fandom-specific DNW:
- Chuuya not feeling his intense loyalty toward Mori and the mafia as in canon (so, no canon divergence where he’s not in the mafia)
- Focusing on Dazai’s possible depression. If possible, I’d love it if it was treated as in canon.
- Mori bashing. I'm absolutely fine with him being written as a ruthless mafia lord who'd sacrifice everything for the Mafia's sake, being loathed by the detective agency, etc., but I'd prefer if you didn't write him as Dazai or Chuuya's abuser, hated by the whole mafia, etc.
- Hurt/comfort.
Akutagawa Ryuunosuke/Nakajima Atsushi (Bungou Stray Dogs)
I love their incessant quarreling, their mutual pettiness, and at the same time the way Akutagawa understands Atsushi far better than he’d like. Give me anything where they’re still occasionally bickering and I’ll be happy.
- Blood drinking!
Dazai Osamu/Nakahara Chuuya (Bungou Stray Dogs)
Their quarreling! The way they lose all maturity at each other’s sight! Their bitter divorcees energy! The way they’re absolutely vicious toward each other!
- I’m fine with pre- or post-canon, or canon divergence including variations on Beast
- Blood drinking!
Fukuzawa Yukichi/Mori Ougai
They're both two very different men, both in temper and values, and very similar in their willingness to sacrifice themselves for their organization. I'm fascinated that Mori is the more "loyal" of the two, ready to sacrifice anything, including what he loves, to his causes, while Fukuzawa will trample on his principles to save his men; that Fukuzawa can hold his own in front of Ability users; I love both characters and I'd love something with them! I kind of see Mori's obsession with little girls as a way to flee romantic/sexual intimacy-- he seems to like dressing Élise cutely or to revel in girls' innocence rather than attempt anything unsavory -- but write it as you prefer!
Pairing-specific prompts:
- Something during their youth, before they separated! Mori accidentally flirting with Fukuzawa and going confusedly along with it when Fukuzawa takes him up on it? Fake dating?
- Small meetings post-DOA arc
Jouno Saigiku/Suehiro Tecchou
They've both grown on me! Jouno as the lawful-evilest cop, Tecchou as this very honourable... and very specifically-minded cop. They both keep each other more-or-less-balanced and Tecchou cares so much about Jouno!! I'm sure it's reciprocal, each in their own way! I love them! \o/
- Waiving my hurt/comfort DNW for them! One caring for the wounded/hurt other (or both caring for each other?)
- Tecchou being adamant on teaching Jouno about proper tea ceremonies (I'm sure he'd be very good at them!)
- An unexpectedly ridiculous investigation
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
With this anon, I'm fully here for humour, tropes played sideways, clichés referred everywhere, etc.!
Mikoshiba Mikoto/Nozaki Mayu
The shadow couple! I love how they play up each other -- Mikoshiba being protective of Mayu and Mayu taking advantage of it/occasionally trying (lazily) to be useful, Mikoshiba's constant intensity and Mayu's single-minded focus to the exception of anything else...
- Fake dating, maybe because Mikoshiba just can't shake off that one devoted admirer or because Mayu names Mikoshiba as his boyfriend just so he doesn't have to go through the hassle of telling girls off, starts Feelings
- Having to play romantic scenes because Nozaki needs references for a BL manga project
- TImeskip: Mayu realizes that Mikoshiba is turning out to be his dream partner (= older, richer, will take care of him) and pursue him. Cue confused (but willing) Mikoshiba
GRANBLUE FANTASY
For this fandom, I'm open not only to side pairings as usual, but also to side pairings/crushes involving one of the requested characters, unrequested poly and the like.
I'm very fond of all characters; don't hesitate to make other characters appear/to set a plot around them if you like them!
Belial/Sariel
They're two very different beings, and I enjoy the ambiguity of their relationship. Is Belial helping Sariel in a twisted way, or solely manipulating him for his own gain? How would it go if they met in current canon (perhaps if Sariel managed to free Belial and Lucillius?)?
- I'm open for (twisted/manipulative?) hurt/comfort with Belial comforting Sariel (or, to the opposite, Sariel taking care of a severely wounded Belial?
- Sariel being dragged in with Lucillius and Belial, and Belial thanking him in his own way
Baragona/Halvarda
So much baggage between these two!! I just want them to appear more, with Baragona being that remorse-filled man who sacrificed everything just for duty and Halvarda who just wants him to live no matter what.
- Halvarda nursing Baragona back to health !
- Learning to know each other (perhaps Halvarda is the one with the crush at the first, but also the one that Refuses arguments that they shouldn't?)
- Quiet domesticity
Belial/Lucifer/Lucilius
The dynamic between them is super unhealthy and I'm 100% here for it, with Belial being perhaps the more aware/cynical of the three. I don't have any specific ideas, but go wild with anything from canon to canon divergence. I'm also open to Belial/Lucifer/Lucilius/Sandalphon if you wish -- a big, twisted knot of Feelings.
Lucilius/Lucifer/Sandalphon
How does Lucilius see Lucifer and Sandalphon's involvement? Is he jealous? Curious? Again, I'm open with anything from canonical Happenings to canon divergence!
Cain/Reinhardtzar
I love their dynamic between cynicism and idealism, and Reinhardtzar being quieter and more experimented than Cain in some matters. Also, the way Reinhardtzar can’t admit that he genuinely care for Cain! His fear of losing control! Cain Very Much disagreeing!
I’ll love everything from them journeying together (with Leona?) to mission with the crew, being stranded together (possibly victims once again of some improbable summer hijinks?)… Small snippets of them falling in love, fuck-or-die pollen striking once again, one of them kidnapped – go wild! Points for size difference kink, because... well.
Cassius/Eustace
They're both quiet, efficient and not good at emoting and I love the way they play off each other!
- Cassius gets a new obsession: discovering sex, after hearing about it. Obviously, he asks Eustace for an (efficient) demonstration.
- Eustace requisitions Cassius for a few missions, hoping that keeping him from Beatrix/the most irrational members of the crew's influence will calm him down. It backfires (or not, or yes-but-finally-it's-not-that-bad?)
- Being quietly efficient and deadly (and perhaps a bit amoral?) together during a mission (perhaps trying to shield their teammate from hard decisions?)
Dex/Isaac
Their pairing is both so canon and so... twisted, in a way. I'M HEARTBROKEN ABOUT THEM, AUTHOR, PLEASE GIVE THEM A GOOD ENDING ;_;
- Canon divergence, Isaac nursing Dex back to health and perhaps guiding him toward humanity (with Cassius' help?)
- A Dex clone arrives and kidnaps Isaac as his "sky guide", rationalizing his decision as Isaac was a very promising candidate to Moon citizenship. Perhaps he barely/doesn't remember Isaac and they grow together again? Perhaps Dex grows fonder of Isaac's ability to keep his adrenaline down?
Belial/Lucilius (Granblue Fantasy)
This is a terrible, dysfunctional pairing and I fully approve. I would like at least some semblance of interest being shown from Lucilius – perhaps a lust he doesn’t understand, or a shadow of interest in Belial, or more if you wish it! But I’m opting in to one-sided pining for that one (I’m also okay with simultaneous side pairings/side one-sided pinings involving these characters or others, like Lucilius > Lucifer or the like!).
- Post-canon: the two are stuck together – how does it go?
- Pre-canon, Belial and Lucilius relationship before it all blew up
- Sharing a dream
Lucifer/Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
I just love them so much. Give me fix-it, post-canon meetings, Lucifer being reincarnated under some dubious pretext (perhaps just as an egg/a child growing across the fic?), etc; they deserve to be happy, okay?
Lucifer/Lucio/Sandalphon
I'm very curious about how this would go! Canon divergence where Lucifer is actually dragged back to life from his head and Lucio "grows him back" for Sandalphon? The same reincarnation stuff as in my Lucifer/Sandalphon suggestions? How would it start -- did Sandalphon warm up to Lucio, perhaps learned to see him as his own person, and Lucifer's return occur? Does Lucio approach both of them? Is it a deliberate thing, or perhaps and accident? Or, just a Lucifer/Lucio/Sandalphon PWP is a good and delightful thing <3
Fastiva/Hazen
They're just so, so perfect together and I'm overjoyed to find that at least one other person shared this opinion! Give me sweetness! Courtship! Small touches leading to love! I just ship them so much!
Feather/Ragazzo/Randall
THIS has been living rent-free in my brain and someone else requested it! Happy day!!
- Feather and Randall caring for Ragazzo (and perhaps competing/quarreling about it?)
- Randall and Ragazzo being the brains in this relationship
- Feather and Randall being dragged into a case/problem while they care for Ragazzo
- Competing with each others
Feather/Randall
Their friendship! Randall being the most aware of the two, but they're still two musclebrains! Perhaps Soriz throwing out fatherly comments (or showing fatherly support?) in the background, or being very unsubtle in his attempt to push them together! Randall's terrible propension to sacrifice himself for Feather! (NSFW-wise: Remaining competitive about sex/Feather being FAR two endurant/passionate for Randall?)
Nehan/Six | Seox (Granblue Fantasy)
They both carry such weight and so many regrets, and I’d love to see them confront it! They’re both among my faves: Seox being both hyper competent and very vulnerable in his way, Nehan being cynical and expert at poison; Seox being an expert at hand-to-hand combat and Nehan being far more frail...
- Nehan forcing the confrontation, because Seox doesn’t dare;
- The crew messed up their holiday plan (or summer turned out full of nonsense as usual) and they’re both stuck together;
- Seox is poisoned and Nehan is called to deal with it;
- Etc, etc.
Mari/Meg
I love Mari's craftiness and headstrongness and Meg's obliviousness. Give me Mari flirting and being in love with Meg and her (accidental) Charming Prince-like deadliness and heroism! Mari courting Meg and Meg being oblivious at first! The crew pushing them together! Meg playing bodyguards for businesswoman!Mari!
Noa/Rackam
I've shipped them for a while -- Noa is so clearly taken with Rackam, and I love the way Rackam supports him during his fate! -- and I'd love to see something with them! Noa being a bit inhumanly in love with Rackam? Rackam having a crush, and events (or Tiamat?) pushing him to finally get brave enough to flirt with Noa? Being on a mission together?
HUNTERXHUNTER
Hisoka/Illumi Zoldyck
Murder husbands/murder friends with benefits. They're twisted, dysfunctional and deadly, and I adore their sort-of-friendship!
- Playing bodyguards for a rich, hated target?
- Taking a few "chill" days off (perhaps chaos ensues and they have to deal with it while being very annoyed?)
- Any prompts! I love them! They're so cool!
JUJUTSU KAISEN
This canon is very dear to my heart! I will love canon divergences as well as canon-compliance. I don't have a ton of ideas for that one, but I'd love to see your take and your ideas! Really!
Choso/Yuuji
These two deserve the world according to myself, the foremost authority on such things. I love the contrast between their appearance, the fact that both are so faithful and devoted to their cause, Choso's slight eccentricity -- and, of course, the dude never truly lived until a few months ago. I'm sure he has plenty to learn about brotherhood -- and perhaps a very peculiar vision of lust/sex and the social baggage around it? I trust your interpretations!
Various prompts ideas:
- Yuuji taking care of a wounded Choso for once, or the opposite. They both deserve it! And perhaps gentle touches/close contact get less chaste than initially intended.
- Canon divergence where Choso joined the sorcerers (perhaps Shibuya went less devastatingly?) and gets to live with Yuuji, who's still not convinced by that brother things.
- Canon divergence where they meet differently? Perhaps younger? Perhaps Choso has been sent by Kenjaku to supervise Yuuji when he was in his early teens and they're pretty close by the time canon happens?
Geto/Gojo
These two sound like exes who never got over their feeling for each other and I love it. They share so much, too! They're strong-headed, proud, powerful, loners each in their own way... And Geto twisted himself in a bundle of hate. Yet! The way he drops some of this when he talks to Gojo! His genuine smile at the end of JJK0!
I'm aware that my DNW about a focus on angst might make things difficults. Don't worry about toeing the line -- I will always lean on good faith, and I do enjoy the baggage that come with them! I would still like to avoid an explicit focus on angsty themes (like a fic about dealing with your depression).
Various prompts ideas:
- Canon divergence where Geto told Gojo that it was okay to kill the cult.
- Geto is resurrected one way or another (as someone's summon? From his corpse? Summoned and bound to a body like the old sorcerers were?) Gojo gets out -- unhinged or not? Are they still enemies? How do they deal with it?
- Missions from their days as students, and how they fall in love through it (any Shoko cameo is more than welcome! I love Shoko.)
Zenin Mai/Zenin Maki
The bitterness, the way they're both very different yet share the same sharpness in some way... There's so much to cover about them!
- Canon divergence where Mai is Maki's sword
- Snapshots of their relationship through their life
- Just, canon divergences (or not! Feel free to explore whatever you like)
Fushiguro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji or Fushiguro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji/Sukuna
They share a fascinating dynamic. I love Megumi and Yuuji caring so sincerely for each other, trying so hard to protect each other, and Sukuna as this mean, knowing voice in the back of his mind! Megumi as the sharpest, most dangerous and amoral damsel in distress is hilarious to me, while Yuuji's definitely the more sensitive/fragile of the three and Sukuna's just having the time of his life.
- Casefic ?
- Megumi and Yuuji caring for each other/one for the other while Sukuna Disapproves
- Sukuna and Yuuji flirting with Megumi at the same time, much to his confusion/annoyance/other
“Mysterious fog nothing to worry about” says weatherman who died 20 years ago - Mary Gillis
I'm fascinated by the mix of nonsense and eeriness in this canon, and I will love everything -- and I mean it -- exploring it further: that brand of absurd, weirld mundane horror is right up my alley. Feel free to indulge in your imagination for that one!
NATSUME YUNJICHOU
I’m familiar with both the manga and the anime, so feel free to pull from the canon you prefer! Should you wish to mix both prompts into a threesome/a V, absolutely feel free! I’m completely okay with other characters sharing the spotlight.
Prompts ideas:
- Case fics! Whether hunting together or as rivals (or both!).
- A quiet evening/moment of peace together (fleeing a social venue for Matoba/Natori? For Natori/Natsume, perhaps Natori finally manages to pay real vacations for Natsume and him?)
- The good old “being pressured to marry a good prospective wife” trope, as Natori and Matoba are heir?
Matoba Seiji/Natori Shuuichi
I love what we see of these two – two people in a solitary trade, in a solitary position, each with their own temper and ambition. They’re skilled, experienced, occasionally ruthless and I love the way they interact as two professionals and as two people who’ve known each other for years.
Additional specific prompts:
- Them having had a sort of unnamed, on-off relationship for year now – not-friends with benefits or something more ambiguous – and perhaps having to name it?
- Teaming up against a third exorcist?
Natsume Takashi/Tanuma Kaname
Tanuma tries so hard to be someone Natsume can rely on! Learning to trust each other, a case (perhaps with Tanuma getting possessed by a seductive yokai?) turning awry, just them being sweet together, hurt/comfort... Don't take the lack of prompts for a lack of interest: I've just exhausted my imagination/eloquence writing this letter!
Natsume Takashi/Taki Tooru/Tanuma Kaname
See above! But I also like that Taki and Tanuma are so firmly together in their quest to protect Natsume whether he wants it or not, even with their own weaker power. Don't take the lack of prompts for a lack of interest: I've just exhausted my imagination/eloquence writing this letter!
THE SCUM VILLAIN SELF-SAVING SYSTEM
I’d love all the canon divergences for that one! I’d love it if Liu Qinggeended up alive if you’re going that route, because I’ve a fondness for that man.
Liu Qingge/Shen Jiu | Shen Qingqiu (SVSSS)
They would have been perfect together. Give me all the rivalry! The pettiness! The stern, martial-focused master and the cold, snappy, appearance (seeming composed, educated, skilled)-focused one! The misunderstanding being solved!
VANITAS NO CARTE
Noé Archiviste/Vanitas (The Case Study of Vanitas)
Just giving them some happiness, author, or steamy sex, or hurt/comfort! THEY DESERVE IT SO MUCH and Noé's just so sweet and Vanitas' so hurt and ;__;
ORIGINAL WORK
Average Human/The Ancient Evil They Unleashed Last Week By Accident
I love the idea of a very normal person being courted by some supernatural, overpowered evil. The potential for very unconventional courtship, whether treated seriously or crackily, is very fun for me!
Dangerous & Amoral Brother/Dangerous & Amoral Brother He's in a Rivalry With
I love the idea of two brothers (human or not?) being in an enthusiastic, potentially deadly rivalry since far, far too young. Perhaps they regenerate from horrific injuries, much to the horror/blasé tiredness of hapless bystander? I like the idea of them sharing this very loose moral code. Do they get along outside of a rivalry in [domain], or are they rival in every aspect of their life?
Grumpy Alpha Superhero/Gorgeous Omega Supervillain Rival M/M
I love opposite attract pairs and enemies-to-lover pair! What's the pair history? Is the supervillain flirting with the superhero? Do they find each other (reluctantly) in a mission together? Or perhaps there's a terrible misunderstanding and people think that Supervillain (or Superhero) is in a couple with an outside party and jealousy ensue? Or Omega Supervillain's heat strike while they're stranded and he offers Superhero a simple, easy way to fix the problem?
- Regarding superheroes, I'm fond of first-degree takes rather than complete deconstructions/cynical takes, but follow your prefered interpretation! And long as there are costumes. And super- names.
- Regarding omegaverses, I prefer takes where Omegas are not inherently submissives/where magical sexism is dominant! Otherwise, run wild. I'll be okay with whichever genitals you choose!
Half-Pelican Girl/Half-Seagull Girl/Half-Cormorant Girl
By jotting down that prompt, I hereby agree and consent to receive the full hall-pelican girl/half-seagull girl/half-comorant girl experience, regardless of any consequences that may occur.
Isekai Protagonist/Male Love Interest(s) (M/M)
I'd be down for everything, from "classic" Isekai settings to more unconvientional ones. I feel like this one allows for a lot of creativity, so feel free to indulge in gratuituous worldbuilding, cheerfully contrived settings, the clichiest or weirdest situation...
Magic Wielder/Warrior Magically Bonded to Him (M/M)
Yet again of opposite-attracts-and-oh-no-we're-bonded-together. Is that bond voluntary? A ritual? Are they codependants (friends (friends to lovers!), brothers, enemies/rivals who've had to learn to work together? I love magical bonds! I'll love everything!
Ronin/Bored Tengu (M/M)
Supernatural hijinks in an historical settings! I'll love it! I feel like it's the kind of prompts where the author probably has a specific idea, so don't hesitate! If you prefer idea -- I like fairy tale references (whether they've subverted or followed), cynical characters, inhuman yokais flirting in an inhuman manner, etc, etc.
Superhero & Their Roommate Who Is A Supervillain
I love the absurdity of this trope and I'd love to see it played straight! Two roommates having a strict "no work at home" policy? Sending text at work to ask your roommate-and-current foe to bring back the bread?
Supervillain Who Loves Cats/Superhero Who Has Been Turned Into a Cat (M/M)
I love this prompt! Give me cat persons and ridiculous being-a-cat-for-now hijinks!
Were-Opposum & Beleaguered Homeowner Trying to Keep them out of their Home
This is utterly ridiculous and I love it. I'd love to see your take on it, whether cheesy, ridiculous horror or mundane "oh, damn it" supernatural weirdness. Go wild!
Wills & Estates Lawyer/Necromancer (M/M)
This prompt sounds so promising! Whether it's legal quarreling ("please stop resurrecting people when I've just signed the last of the paperwork"), being associate, general supernatural weirdness...