sen: (Default)
[personal profile] sen

Dear creator,


Thank you for reading this letter! I hope you have fun writing for me; while I’ll give some prompts for each pairings just to give you ideas if you wish it, please note that they’re only suggestions and I will love your own ideas. If you want to go in another direction, absolutely do so! I’m here to read you, not me.

As an aside, I'm scatterbrained and I often C/Ced wrote "fic" instead of "fic or arts." I'm also not the best person at judging the best prompts for a comic/art treat. Please don't take it as me favouring fics over any medias! I'm just very, very bad at art matters.

1. GENERAL LIKES
Those likes are only indicative: I enjoy a ton of (sometimes very) different things that I can absolutely forget to list! Do note that I’m fully okay with side characters/side pairings of your choice appearing.

SFW:
- For original fics or comics: your Own Personal Touch(TM). Have very personal worldbuilding ideas? Very specific archetypes you like? Self-indulgence everywhere? I'll love it!

- anything from casefics, action, mysteries to more romance-focused stories.

- Banter, dark or irreverent humour/ideas...

- Conflictual relationships! Whether it's two people loving each other very much but also butting heads a lot, two enemies who don't know if they hate or lust/love each other more, exes with a complicated past.

- One character/a pairing terrifying or testing the patience of their surrounding: tricksters, murder spouses, someone Very Good at their Very Dangerous job, weirdos in love…

- Friends to lover, enemies to lover, enemies to very confused enemies who have sex
- Weird and/or morbid customs, weird relationship with death (being immortal, regeneration, resurrection, seeing ghosts...), undead, etc.

- lovecraftian stuff just lovecraftin’ around,

- … and any other dynamic you can think of, really, as long as it’s not in my DNW!


NSFW:

- Monsterfucking (relatively humanoid; extra limbs, superficial alterations, surprising amount of eyes/no face/etc are okay, but a big bag of tentacles or a completely animal form isn't really my thing)

- Roughness: fighting-fucking, bruising, scratching, blood, power dynamics... On both side of the equation is my favourite, but I'm also okay with only one character!

- Hatesex! Conflicted sex that's a Bad Idea But Still– ! Tearing into each other and loving it in spite of themselves!

- Dubcon (fuck or die is always lovely), or indifferent sex turning far better than Character(s) had expected

- On the opposite, fun sex where both characters are bantering and laughing/just having a Really Nice Time
- Switching! Whether shown or alluded to.

- Any light kink you like, to be honest. If you like it and it's doesn't involve my DNW, I'll like reading about it!


2. DO NOT WANT
SFW:
- Mundane settings/powerless settings.

- Outright bad endings (death, everyone being super unhappy, horror-type endings...). If it's a dysfunctional pairing, though, I'm perfectly okay with open/ambiguous/bittersweet endings, or endings that make them happy in a twisted way.

- Ace or aro characters in a / pairing.

- Graphic torture onscreen/described.

- Whump and extreme angst (self-mutilation, PTSD or the character’s depression/misery being the center of the piece...)

- Pure, naive character/big bad wolf or evil gloating villain/powerless victim archetypes (vicious/crafty victims who can bite back in their own way are very much appreciated, though).

NSFW:
- BDSM & public humiliation.

- More niche kinks like scat, watersports, body inflation, bestiality, mindbreak, age play, grooming... I'm fine with breathplay or knifeplay on the more "violent" scale.

- Noncon

- Underage under 14. I'm completely okay with adult/minors relationship if that's your jam, as long as the minor isn’t written as a pure and innocent thing being passively ravished.

FANDOM-SPECIFIC:
- Unless requested, any alternate universe or setting change except timeline divergences/what if (“what if x was the villain?” or “what if y had arrived too late?” are okay; “what if this was a omegaverse” isn’t my jam).

- Character bashing; fourth-wallish creator/setting bashing.

- Unrequested gender/identity headcanons


3. PROMPTS
If I wrote less for a prompt, it’s not because I’m less enthusiastic: it’s because my imagination failed me. Everything I put in there, I love! I'm just hoping you'll have ideas in my stead (and you can absolutely dismiss my interpretation of a prompt if it doesn't suit your ideas! Again: I want to read you, not me!)


BUNGO STRAY DOGS
I love the dramatics of this fandom. Eccentrics everywhere! Flying whales and casino! Grand declarations! Killers killing not one, not two, but 837891 people! We’re going big!
Fandom-wide likes/prompts:
- Petty bickering between pairs, including life-or-death situations.
- Life-or-death situation being treated like errands.
- The situation is all Dazai’s fault, probably.
- Being undercover as a couple (or many couples)
- Having to take ridiculous/dangerous/both/other joint missions between the Detective Agency and the mafia
- Specific Twin Dark customs

Fandom-specific DNW:
- Chuuya not feeling his intense loyalty toward Mori and the mafia as in canon (so, no canon divergence where he’s not in the mafia)
- Focusing on Dazai’s possible depression. If possible, I’d love it if it was treated as in canon.
- Hurt/comfort.

Akutagawa Ryuunosuke/Dazai Osamu/Nakahara Chuuya/Nakajima Atsushi (Bungou Stray Dogs)
- Messy dynamics, and Dazai’s probably the ones who got them into that mess
- Everyone’s sleeping together or very close to it but no-one’s admitting anything
- A joint mission turning weird/dramatics
- Utter nonsense like being trapped into a romance-based skill (it’s probably all Dazai’s fault, too)

Akutagawa Ryuunosuke/Nakajima Atsushi (Bungou Stray Dogs)
I love their incessant quarreling, their mutual pettiness, and at the same time the way Akutagawa understands Atsushi far better than he’d like. Give me anything where they’re still occasionally bickering and I’ll be happy.
- Blood drinking!

Dazai Osamu/Nakahara Chuuya (Bungou Stray Dogs)
Their quarreling! The way they lose all maturity at each other’s sight! Their bitter divorcees energy! The way they’re absolutely vicious toward each other!
- I’m fine with pre- or post-canon, or canon divergence including variations on Beast
- Blood drinking!

Dazai Osamu/Nakahara Chuuya/Oda Sakunosuke (Bungou Stray Dogs)
Feel free to keep close to canon regarding Oda’s fate or to go canon divergence; in any case, I’d prefer if Chuuya remained in the mafia, please!
- Pre-canon: Chuuya is curious about Dazai’s only friend and become fascinated by Oda. Messing dynamics occurs.
- Oda stays alive but defect the mafia with Dazai. Chuuya, who was sort of involved with both (perhaps “only” Dazai’s partner-with-benefits, and some sort of unsaid thing with Oda?), takes it Personally.
- Or, a V with Dazai at the center?

Nakahara Chuuya/Oda Sakunosuke (Bungou Stray Dogs)
I’m very curious about this pairing! I’d love to see what you have in mind for this.


DEVIL MAY CRY
Fandom-specific DNW: Female characters appearing only to scare or intimidate one or more of the paired characters (showing a grudge for past enemity is fine, but please no shovel talk!); depression, PTSD.

Small things I like (but that you’re not obligated to use at all!): the twins looking like each other, their stay in DMCV’s demon world changing them (temporarily or not), solving small problems or quarrels (including between each other) with casual violence… I just love the way these guys shrug off grievous wounds like minor inconveniences at the post office. If you wish to go the smuttier route, I’m okay with any shapes – true demons, demons or humans!

Prompts ideas :
- What happens post-canon and how their relationship/status evolve (from coming back home and trying to settle into a routine to « the twins accidentally become kings of the Underworld through liberal use of violene », go wild!)
- Starting a family business focused on demon-hunting

Dante/Vergil
They’re both stubborn, violent, histrionic... and I love them for it. Whether it’s DMC3 or post-DMCv dynamic, whether you want to go the canon divergence route (what if Dante had been the one to favour his devil side, and Vergil the one trying to pummel said demons? What if Vergil hadn’t jumped at the end of DMC3?) or stick close to the canon, give me two stubborn half-devils and rivals going against each other or learning to live/fight with each other.

Dante/Nero/Vergil
I love the interaction between these three! The way Nero forcefully decided that they would be a family whether the twins wanted it or not, the way they accepted it like two big felines being shouted at by a younger (and very loud) peer, Nero being the « more human » one while his uncle and his father are both much more attuned to their demon side... I’m fine with canon divergence as long as Nero remains rather estranged from his father at the start.
Specific prompts ideas: Dante and/or Vergil teaching Nero how to deal with his demon shape/powers.


JUJUTSU KAISEN
This canon is very dear to my heart! I will love canon divergences as well as canon-compliance. I don't have a ton of ideas for that one, but I'd love to see your take and your ideas! Really!

Choso/Yuuji
These two deserve the world according to myself, the foremost authority on such things. I love the contrast between their appearance, the fact that both are so faithful and devoted to their cause, Choso's slight eccentricity -- and, of course, the dude never truly lived until a few months ago. I'm sure he has plenty to learn about brotherhood -- and perhaps a very peculiar vision of lust/sex and the social baggage around it? I trust your interpretations!

Various prompts ideas:

-  Yuuji taking care of a wounded Choso for once, or the opposite. They both deserve it! And perhaps gentle touches/close contact get less chaste than initially intended.
-  Canon divergence where Choso joined the sorcerers (perhaps Shibuya went less devastatingly?) and gets to live with Yuuji, who's still not convinced by that brother things.
-  Canon divergence where they meet differently? Perhaps younger? Perhaps Choso has been sent by Kenjaku to supervise Yuuji when he was in his early teens and they're pretty close by the time canon happens?

Geto/Gojo
These two sound like exes who never got over their feeling for each other and I love it. They share so much, too! They're strong-headed, proud, powerful, loners each in their own way... And Geto twisted himself in a bundle of hate. Yet! The way he drops some of this when he talks to Gojo! His genuine smile at the end of JJK0!
I'm aware that my DNW about a focus on angst might make things difficults. Don't worry about toeing the line -- I will always lean on good faith, and I do enjoy the baggage that come with them! I would still like to avoid an explicit focus on angsty themes (like a fic about dealing with your depression).


Various prompts ideas:

-  Canon divergence where Geto told Gojo that it was okay to kill the cult.
-  Geto is resurrected one way or another (as someone's summon? From his corpse? Summoned and bound to a body like the old sorcerers were?) Gojo gets out -- unhinged or not? Are they still enemies? How do they deal with it?
-  Missions from their days as students, and how they fall in love through it (any Shoko cameo is more than welcome! I love Shoko.)


GRANBLUE FANTASY
Belial/Lucifer (Granblue Fantasy)
To be honest, I don’t quite know what to expect from this pairing, but I’m very curious about what you’d have in mind with it! So, go wild. I’m opting in to one-sided pining for that one and I’m also okay with simultaneous side pairings/side one-sided pinings involving these characters or others, like Belial > Lucifer or the like!)

Belial/Lucilius (Granblue Fantasy)
This is a terrible, dysfunctional pairing and I fully approve. I would like at least some semblance of interest being shown from Lucilius – perhaps a lust he doesn’t understand, or a shadow of interest in Belial, or more if you wish it! But I’m opting in to one-sided pining for that one (I’m also okay with simultaneous side pairings/side one-sided pinings involving these characters or others, like Lucilius > Lucifer or the like!).
- Post-canon: the two are stuck together – how does it go?
- Pre-canon, Belial and Lucilius relationship before it all blew up
- Sharing a dream

Cain/Reinhardtzar (Granblue Fantasy)
I love their dynamic between cynicism and idealism, and Reinhardtzar being quieter and more experimented than Cain in some matters. Also, the way Reinhardtzar can’t admit that he genuinely care for Cain! His fear of losing control! Cain Very Much disagreeing!

I’ll love everything from them journeying together (with Leona?) to mission with the crew, being stranded together (possibly victims once again of some improbable summer hijinks?)… Small snippets of them falling in love, fuck-or-die pollen striking once again, one of them kidnapped – go wild!

Lucifer/Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
I just love them so much. Give me fix-it, post-canon meetings, Lucifer being reincarnated under some dubious pretext (perhaps just as an egg/a child growing across the fic?), etc; they deserve to be happy, okay?

Nehan/Six | Seox (Granblue Fantasy)
They both carry such weight and so many regrets, and I’d love to see them confront it! They’re both among my faves: Seox being both hyper competent and very vulnerable in his way, Nehan being cynical and expert at poison; Seox being an expert at hand-to-hand combat and Nehan being far more frail...
- Nehan forcing the confrontation, because Seox doesn’t dare;
- The crew messed up their holiday plan (or summer turned out full of nonsense as usual) and they’re both stuck together;
- Seox is poisoned and Nehan is called to deal with it;
- Etc, etc.


NATSUME
I’m familiar with both the manga and the anime, so feel free to pull from the canon you prefer! Should you wish to mix both prompts into a threesome/a V, absolutely feel free! I’m completely okay with other characters sharing the spotlight.

Prompts ideas:
- Case fics! Whether hunting together or as rivals (or both!).
- A quiet evening/moment of peace together (fleeing a social venue for Matoba/Natori? For Natori/Natsume, perhaps Natori finally manages to pay real vacations for Natsume and him?)
- The good old “being pressured to marry a good prospective wife” trope, as Natori and Matoba are heir?

Matoba Seiji/Natori Shuuichi (Natsume Yuujinchou)
I love what we see of these two – two people in a solitary trade, in a solitary position, each with their own temper and ambition. They’re skilled, experienced, occasionally ruthless and I love the way they interact as two professionals and as two people who’ve known each other for years.
Additional specific prompts:
- Them having had a sort of unnamed, on-off relationship for year now – not-friends with benefits or something more ambiguous – and perhaps having to name it?
- Teaming up against a third exorcist?

Natori Shuuichi/Natsume Takashi (Natsume Yuujinchou)
The contrast between these two, Natori’s quiet fondness and protectiveness for Natsume and their occasional lies, their flawed relationship – I just really like how they interact.
Additional specific prompts:
- One of them comforting the other?
- Natsume saving Natori from something?


PETSHOP OF HORROR
Note: Please write about D’s body/gender identity however you prefer!

Count D/Leon Orcot (PSOH)
The UST between these D and Leon Orcot is killing me and I’ll never accept that they don’t end up together at the end of the series.

Prompt:
- Yet another case involving a strange and rare animal. Does D protect Leon? The opposite? Is it a mess, or does the situation devolve into aphrodisiacs/fuck or die/anything else?
- Them meeting post-canon! Perhaps more than a few explanations are in order. Give me the fix-it!
- Meeting post-canon and weird creatures being involved to boot.

Count D/Leon Orcot & Chris Orcot (PsoH)
Same as above, but with family dynamics (for kid!Chris) or Complicated(TM) meetings (for adult!Chris).


SAIYUKI
I honestly don’t have specific prompt ideas for these two couples, but please don’t take it for a lack of interest! I love Saiyuki’s writing – the sass, the quiet complicity, the competence and the cynicism… Give me what you prefer about them, indulge in your favourite themes!

Cho Hakkai/Sha Gojyo (Saiyuki)
Gato/Hazel Grouse (Saiyuki)


SAKAMOTO DAYS
Sakamoto Days’ such a chill manga about high-powered (ex)-assassins and I love its surreal humour, Shin being a slightly grumpy pushover and such an enthusiastic fanboys… and him getting pushed around by amoral killers.
For the brothers, Natsuki seems sincerely protective of his sibling (and Mafuyu sounds like a bratty, proud and ungrateful little brother). I don’t think they hate each other, but I definitely think there might be brotherly bickering going on.

General prompt ideas:
- Canon divergence where Shin become classmate with Mafuyu (and any character you wish!) in the JCC;
- Courtship/dating told from the POV of an external character who may or may not understand what’s going on (Sakamoto, Akira, Apart…);
- Flirting while undergoing through various missions/school assignments/spectacular fights
- Everyone being aged-up and even more deadly...

Asakura Shin/Seba Mafuyu (Sakamoto Days)
I love the way Mafuyu seems to take almost immediately to Shin. He touches him all the time when he’s such a misophobe! And the way Shin indulge his tantrum while complaining about them!
While Mafuyu’s the younger one, I definitely feel like Shin would be the one taken advantage of in this situation (I also feel like Shin would be the more hung-up on their age gap, while Mafuyu would be aggressively annoyed about a refusal).

Asakura Shin/Seba Mafuyu/Seba Natsuki (Sakamoto Days)
Whether it’s a V or a threesome. Do the brother have a rivalry? Do they get along to convince Shin to follow their whims? Given the way Shin systematically fold when he’s confronted with pushy personalities, I’m sure it would go great :D
Both brothers seems both amoral and opportunistic. I think it’s be great fun to have Shin stuck as the moral caution, adamant only about not killing and respecting Sakamoto.

Asakura Shin/Seba Natsuki (Sakamoto Days)
Natsuki is opportunistic, manipulative, lazy and here for peace and quiet. I like the dynamic he’s got with Shin where he’s sort of befuddled by Shin’s energy and lack of fear, and the way he could just push his curiosity a bit further and try to see how far he could push Shin’s good will.


THE SCUM VILLAIN SELF-SAVING SYSTEM

I’d love all the canon divergence for that one! I’d love it if Liu Qingge were alive if you’re going that route, because I’ve a fondness for that man.

Liu Qingge/Shen Jiu | Shen Qingqiu (SVSSS)
They would have been perfect together. Give me all the rivalry! The pettiness! The stern, martial-focused master and the cold, snappy, appearance (seeming composed, educated, skilled)-focused one! The misunderstanding being solved!

Original Luo Binghe/Shen Jiu | Shen Qingqiu (SVSSS)
I’m aware that it’s hard to get these two into some sort of not-horribly unhappy ending, but canon divergence might be our friend to help you?
- Luo Binghe became Liu Qingge’s student rather than Shen Qingqiu’s, then meets him far later (after hearing all the horror stories). Do they quarrel? Does Luo Binghe falls in love and courts him following Cucumber Bro-worthy plot happening?
- Luo Binghe became Yue Qingyuan’s student rather than Shen Qingqiu’s, and perhaps was his favourite. Perhaps he plans on defending his Shizun from that terrible, terrible man? Or he wants to find out why Yue Qingyuan’s so weak toward that man?
- Luo Binghe drags Shen Qingqiu into the Abyss when his teacher pushes him. A terrible, terrible not-buddy movie ensues.
- Or: post-canon: Luo Binghe resurrecting/nursing Shen Qingqiu back to health and – courting him? Keeping him?

Shen Jiu | Shen Qingqiu & Shen Yuan | Shen Qingqiu (SVSSS)
I’d love a confrontation between Ghost/Spirit!Shen Jiu and Shen Yuan in his body – an occasion for SJ to judge Shen Yuan’s life choices, to be accusatory or resigned, perhaps to pass on?

Profile

sen: (Default)
sen

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23 242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:33 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios