sen: (Default)
[personal profile] sen
Dear writer,


Thank you for reading this letter! I hope you have fun writing for me; while I’ll give some prompts for each pairings just to give you ideas if you wish it, please note that they’re only suggestions. If you want to go in another direction, absolutely do so! I love to see other people’s take on fandoms or prompts I enjoy.

1. GENERAL LIKES
Those likes are only indicative: I enjoy a ton of (sometimes very) different things that I can absolutely forget to list!

SFW:

- For original: your Own Personal Touch(TM). Have very personal worldbuilding ideas? Very specific archetypes you like? Self-indulgence everywhere? I'll love it!

- Banter, dark or irreverent humour/ideas...

- Weird and/or morbid customs, weird relationship with death (being immortal, regeneration/resurrection, seeing ghosts...), undead, etc.

- lovecraftian stuff just lovecraftin’ around,

- casefic! Action, mysteries, stuff where the relation take the backseat to the plot!

- ... Or! Epic love; romance leading the plot.

- Conflictual relationships! Whether it's two people loving each other very much but also butting heads a lot, two enemies who don't know if they hate or lust/love each other more, exes with a complicated past.

- One character/a pairing terrifying or testing the patience of their surrounding: tricksters, murder spouses, someone Very Good at their Very Dangerous job, weirdos in love…

- … and any other dynamic you can think of, really, as long as it’s not in my DNW!


NSFW:
- Switching! Whether shown or alluded to.

- Monsterfucking (relatively humanoid; extra limbs, superficial alterations, surprising amount of eyes/no face/etc are okay, but a big bag of tentacles or a completely animal form isn't really my thing)

- Roughness: fighting-fucking, bruising, scratching, blood, power dynamics... On both side of the equation is my favourite, but I'm also okay with only one character!

- Hatesex! Conflicted sex that's a Bad Idea But Still– ! Tearing into each other and loving it in spite of themselves!

- Dubcon (fuck or die is always lovely), or indifferent sex turning far better than Character(s) had expected

- On the opposite, fun sex where both characters are bantering and laughing/just having a Really Nice Time

- Any light kink you like, to be honest. If you like it and it's doesn't involve my DNW, I'll like reading about it!


2. DO NOT WANT
SFW:
- Mundane settings/powerless settings.

- Bad endings ): I’m baby. If it's a dysfunctional pairing, though, I'm perfectly okay with ambiguous/bittersweet endings, or endings that make them happy in a twisted way.

- Ace or aro characters in a / pairing.

- Focusing on homophobia, classism, transphobia, sexism, etc. I’m okay with it being mentioned, and I don't mind the main characters suffering from it/showing prejudices (especially when we're talking royals and the like.) However, I’d prefer if it wasn’t the sole focus of the piece.

- Graphic torture.

- Whump and extreme angst (self-mutilation, PTSD or the character’s depression/misery being the center of the piece...)

- Pure, naive character/big bad wolf or evil gloating villain/powerless victim archetypes (vicious/crafty victims who can bite back in their own way are very much appreciated, though).

NSFW:
- BDSM & public humiliation.

- More niche kinks like scat, watersports, body inflation, bestiality, mindbreak, age play, grooming... I'm fine with breathplay or knifeplay on the more "violent" scale.

- Noncon

- Underage under 14. I'm completely okay with adult/minors relationship if that's your jam, as long as the minor isn’t written as a pure and innocent thing being passively ravished.

FANDOM-SPECIFIC:
- Unless requested, any alternate universe or setting change except timeline divergence/what if (“what if x was the villain?” or “what if y had arrived too late?” are okay; “what if this was a omegaverse” isn’t my jam).

- Character bashing; fourth-wallish creator/setting bashing.

- Unrequested gender/identity headcanons


3. PROMPTS

If I wrote less for a prompt, it’s not because I’m less enthusiastic: it’s because my imagination failed me. Everything I put in there, I love! I'm just hoping you'll have ideas in my stead (and you can absolutely dismiss my interpretation of a prompt if it doesn't suit your ideas! I'm serious! I want to read you, not me!)


CHRONICLES OF AMBER
I’ve no ideas of specific prompts for that one, but I love Amber’s cunning, snarky characters and I love all these pairings, so don’t take it as a sign of disinterest!

Brand/Corwin (Chronicles of Amber)

Brand is a fascinating character and I’d love to see more of his interactions with Corwin, whether ruthless young Corwing or the more humane older one!

Bleys/Brand/Fiona (Chronicles of Amber)
Cunning redheads being cunning together (and us against the word-ish) is just a lovely combo.

Corwin/Eric (Chronicles of Amber)

Rivalry! Misplaced sexual energy! Or: a canon divergence where both grow to reconcile!

Corwin/Random (Chronicles of Amber)
Corwin as the strong, skilled older brother and Random as the weakier, sneakier younger brother is just a lovely mix.

Fiona/Julian (Chronicles of Amber)
I love them. Julian’s unabashed crush, loving Fiona’s ruthlessness, cleverness and sharpness + the contrast between a strong and silent hunter who eschew social niceties versus a small, witty sorceress. I can see Julian having fun flirting without expecting anything in return and being surprised by reciprocation – perhaps something that’s “just a game” or “just harmless fun” until it isn’t.

Luke | Rinaldo/Merlin (Chronicles of Amber)
Luke is a conman, Merlin a genius, and they’re absolutely lovely together. The “babe” thing! Growing attached to your target! Luke trying to protect Merlin in his way! Give me more of this!


DEVIL MAY CRY
Fandom-specific DNW: Female characters appearing only to scare or intimidate one or more of the paired characters (showing a grudge for past enemity is fine, but please no shovel talk!); depression, PTSD.

Dante/Vergil
They’re both stubborn, violent, histrionic... and I love them for it. Whether it’s DMC3 or post-DMCv dynamic, whether you want to go the canon divergence route or stick close to the canon, give me two stubborn half-devils and rivals going against each other or learning to live/fight with each other.
Small things I like (but that you’re not obligated to use at all!): the twins looking like each other, their stay in DMCV’s demon world changing them (temporarily or not), solving small problems or quarrels (including between each other) with casual violence.

Dante/Nero/Vergil
I love the interaction between these three! The way Nero forcefully decided that they would be a family whether the twins wanted it or not, the way they accepted it like two big felines being shouted at by a younger (and very loud) peer! I’m fine with canon divergence as long as Nero remains rather estranged from his father at the start.

Small things I like (but that you’re not obligated to use at all!): the twins looking like each other, their stay in DMCV’s demon world changing them (temporarily or not), solving small problems or quarrels (including between each other) with casual violence while Nero tries to go the more human route.


ELDEN RING
Timeline divergence are very much appreciated, for obvious spoilerish reasons )’: Though I’m fine if you wish to remain faithful to the original timeline! For this fandom, I’m okay with “light” AUs such as soulmates, omegaverses, etc. if that’s your jam, nontraditional or otherwise.

Darian | D Hunter of the Dead/Devin | D Beholder of Death
Darian | D Hunter of the Dead/Devin | D Beholder of Death/Sorcerer Rogier
I love the very obviously codependant nature of the twins: using “D” as a moniker for both of them, THAT ARMOR AND SWORD, their first thought being to apologize to their brother if they die… There’s something unhealthy (though very sincere and loving) in this and I’m absolutely here for it.

Add Rogier in there and you’ve got a very interesting recipe for jealousy/the boat being rocked. Rogier seems chill/dangerously open-minded enough to take the incest thing in stride, but how would Devin react? How would the twins adjust to their usual routine having to involve a third party? I’m open to more dysfunctional dynamics here, including dubious consent from Rogier.

Random prompts for either D/D or D/D/Rogier:
-  Why are both twins so hateful toward the dead? Is there a trauma or an encounter behind it? Teenish twins having to fight off the undead (and possibly realize a few uncomfortable things about each other in the process!)
-  A moment of rest at the Round Table, sneaking touches and marks of ownership
-  Post-mission elation, falling into each other’s arms – or wound recovery and comfort after a particularly harsh battle
-  What if Darian’s reaction at Rogier’s interest in undeath had been more of a “saving this man in spite of himself” (however he plans to do it is left up to you) rather than angrily cutting ties?
-  Darian saves Rogier from his fate in the game and brings him to a place he shares with his brother to care for him and ensure his recovery, however awkwardly/severely. Perhaps Rogier sees what he shouldn’t? Or simmering tension between Darian and Rogier rises back, and Devin wants to drive a point/wants his place in this/anything you have in mind?

Diallos Hoslow/Juno Hoslow
I’m very fond of the dynamic which is suggested between the two: Juno as the stern (presumably, given the family motto…) heir who adores and spoils his little brother, Diallos as a sheltered fool who wants to become cool too but really has no head for consequences.

-  What about their youth together? Juno was probably the more aware of the implications of their respective status. What was the moment when he realized Diallos wouldn’t go against him? How did he show his love for his younger brother? Did the small gifts and attentions turn into a more open courtship (and did Diallos ever realize? Or get seduced without realizing he was?)

-  Diallos meeting his brother post-Volcano Manor and needing, like, a ton of comfort. That might slide into more.

-  Diallos gets hurt, flipping Juno’s berserk switch (or! Juno gets hurt, and Diallos couldn’t help him despite berserk’ing about it in his own ways). One of the brother almost dying make one (or both) of them realize that he can’t accept losing him (in any way, shape or form).

-  Diallos inviting Juno in Jarlsburg. Everything is fine and lovely. Perhaps happiness/drinking a few glasses together loosens Diallos’ tongue and he confesses a few things he doesn’t realize are very incriminating?


HADES
Zagreus (half-brother)/Thanatos (half-brother) (Hades Video Game)
I really like the contrast between Thanatos’ gravitas and sense of duty versus Zagreus’ optimistic, unruly nature. Their occasional banter is lovely, too, and the way Thanatos cherishes Zagreus in his own way! I’ll be fond of anything – Thanatos silently pining, a post-fighting romp, drinking together, post-party exchanges, one of them comforting or healing the other….

Charon/Hypnos (Hades Video Game)
They’re both such odd, eccentric characters and I want to see more of them! Whether it’s dining together in Charon’s shop (?), Charon fetching Hypnos who got lost somewhere, one of the two very openly flirting with the oblivious other…


JUJUTSU KAISEN
Fandom-specific DNW:
Megumi crying.
Fushiguro Megumi/Fushiguro Toji (JJK)
I love Megumi’s sharp, unyielding edges, his bluntness and his stubbornness; he’s violent, strongly principled and not willing to be bossed around, while Toji has decided not to care for anything. I’m not that fond of alternate timelines where Toji’s raised Megumi (though I am willing to be surprised!), but I’d love alternate timelines when Megumi’s a teenager or older.
- Jujutsu-related shenanigans: turns out that one of Megumi’s shikigami is set to be the ghost of a dead relative. Cue Megumi getting a very dangerous, very ruthless new shikigami.
- Toji doesn’t end the summoning at Shibuya. Shenanigans ensues.
- Toji is summoned again for Plot Reasons. This time, Megumi manages to get explanations.

Zenin Mai/Zenin Maki (JJK)
I love these two! Bitter what-if, love/hate confrontation in-between missions… I’m all for this.


ORIGINAL
Original-specific DNW:
-  Omegaverse; gender role-related universes.

Vampire hunter/vampire father turned when son was a child (ow)
I’d love it if vampires were truly dangerous, and not just misunderstood. Perhaps the transformation takes away some morality, some sensibility?
-  Perhaps some vampires are better than others at remembering their humanity and there’s an official agreement that “only the bad vampires who hurt humans” are hunted – the father possibly being an ambassador?
-  Was the vampire hunting thing a family business?
-  Did the son know? Do they meet again with an unfortunate timing, like a hunt?
-  Do they realize each other’s identity, or only get it far too late? (Or perhaps one understood first and wasn’t telling?)
-  Or has the hunt/rivalry been going on for a long time?

Brother/his brother bonded to him as his living weapon (ow)
There’s many ways this prompt could go: is the living weapon brother able to turn into a weapon? Does he fight in his brother’s stead?

-  Is it a royalty/aristocracy-typical tradition, the younger brother/brother who lost to the other into a ritual duel getting bound as his servant weapon?
-  Is it a forbidden ritual, the brothers searching more power for revenge/to attain their goal?
-  Is it a mark of elites as chosen soldiers for a country/sect/cause?
-  Is one of the brother obsessionally tied to this bond/to the other?
-  Anything else you might have in mind!

Dangerous & amoral brother/dangerous & amoral brother he's in a rivalry with (ow)
I love anything where two dangerous, amoral entities (humans, vampire, gods, spirits, supernatural assassins…) compete. The obsession! Fighting and hurting each other!

-  Are they going out while they’re fighting/quarreling/trying (and possibly succeeding) to hurt each other? Bonus point if they’re shrugging off things that would traumatize/durably hurt a normal person
-  Is someone fueling their hate for each other until they almost kill each other and feelings get out?
-  Fighting as an unconscious form of flirting
-  Do they end up sleeping with each other as part of this rivalry?
-  Courting the same person without realizing it’s misplaced rivalry
-  Anything else!

Deadly brothers/their favoured aloof brother whom they're trying to seduce (ow)
More dangerous brothers! Are the deadly brothers going out with each other or in a rivalry? (Or both!) I’d love it if the aloof brother was more than capable of holding his own against the other two, either physically or simply by intimidating them/being able to tame them with a sharp tongue/a bit of everything.

-  Why are they courting this specific brother? Are they admiring him, cherishing him, trying to impress him?
-  Why is he aloof? Is he at odds with the family/organization they’re coming from? Simply a loner? Anything else?
-  Trying to flirt through intimidation or to find what aloof brother likes! Having to practice sincerity and/or empathy!
- Or, something completely different!

Crown prince brother/bastard brother who conspires with him to overthrow their father (ow)
- How did they come to ally against their father? An already-established relationship they’re trying to hide, a pact of common interest?
- Is it cold-blooded seduction on one side becoming something more sincere/dangerous?
-  An “us against the world” situation? Was the father abusive to both of them? Or just an obstacle to their ambitions?

Feared big brother fighter or mage/young brother he's teaching his trade to (ow)
I’m here for an intimidating mentor figure that might scare everyone but his beloved brother! I’m not too keen on the “young & innocent” type, but other than that, I’d love to indulge into patient/careful big brother x younger brother

-  teaching while distractedly pummeling villains/sowing terror in the background?
-  the younger brother stoically despairing while his brother is assuring him that yes, he’ll be killing off dozens by the minute in no time at all
-  or the younger brother being very zealous and eager while Big Brother is reining in his enthusiasm
-  or anything else but I don’t have enough imagination!

Profile

sen: (Default)
sen

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23 242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:33 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios