sen: (Default)
[personal profile] sen

Dear writer,

 

Thank you for reading this letter! I love to discover others’ universes and takes, and I’m eager to read you. As an aside, feel free to mix-and-match prompts or to make a two-person pairing into a threesome if you wish to!

 

 

1. General likes

Those likes are only indicative: I enjoy a ton of (sometimes very) different things that I can absolutely forget to list! These are only here to help you if you're searching for inspiration.

 

SFW-wise:

- Your Own Personal Touch. Have weird worldbuilding ideas? Very specific archetypes you like? General oddness? Self-indulgence everywhere? I'll love it!

- Banter, irreverent humour/ideas... I like intricate and serious universes as well as silliness (or why not both!)

- Weird and/or morbid customs, weird relationship with death (being immortal, resurrection, seeing ghosts...), undead, etc.

- lovecraftian stuff just lovecraftin’ around,

- casefic! Action, mysteries, stuff where the relation take the backseat to the plot!

- ... Or! PWP where the plot is the underlying feelings intertwining under the surface; epic love; romance leading the plot.

- Conflictual relationships! Whether it's two people loving each other very much but also butting heads a lot, two enemies who don't know if they hate or lust/love each other more, exes with a complicated past.

- One character/a pairing terrifying or testing the patience of their surrounding: tricksters, murder spouses, someone Very Good at their Very Dangerous job, weirdos in love...

- Playing with tropes and clichés, whether to subvert them or to take them very seriously.

- Incest! Whether it’s forbidden or totally normal in-universe (or any shade in between). I’m okay with everything from cousins to nuclear family; for intergenerational incest such as parent/child, though, I’d prefer if the older character had been distant/absent rather than grooming the younger character.

- but any dynamic you can think of, really! I swear I love about everything, though I'm a bit less keen on the pure, naive character/big bad wolf dynamics.

 

NSFW:

- Switching! Whether shown or alluded to.

- Monsterfucking (relatively humanoid; extra limbs, alteration, no faces/surprising amount of eyes/mutations/etc are okay, but a big bag of tentacles or a completely animal form isn't really my thing)

- Roughness: fighting-fucking, bruising, scratching, blood, power dynamics... On both side of the equation is my favourite, but I'm also okay with only one character!

- Hatesex! Conflicted sex that's a Bad Idea But Still– !

- Dubcon, or indifferent sex turning far better than Character(s) had expected

- On the opposite, fun sex where both characters are bantering and laughing/just having a Really Nice Time

- Hand kissing, finger sucking…

- Any light kink that's hot for you, to be honest. If you like it and it's doesn't involve bodily waste/hardcore violence/body alterations/inanimate corpses or beast-shaped things, I'll like reading it!

 

 

2. Do Not Want

SFW-wise:

- Contemporary settings/powerless settings.

- Bad endings ): I’m baby. If it's a dysfunctional pairing, though, I'm perfectly okay with ambiguous/bittersweet endings, or endings that make them happy in a twisted way.

- Ace or aro characters in a / pairing.

- Focusing on homophobia, classism, transphobia, sexism, etc. I’m okay with it being mentioned, and I don't mind the main characters suffering from it/showing prejudices (especially when we're talking royals and the like): it's more that I’d prefer if it wasn’t the sole focus of the piece.

- Extreme violence being shown onscreen.

- Whump and extreme angst.

 

NSFW-wise:

- BDSM

- “Extreme” kinks like scat, watersports, body inflation, bestiality, mindbreak, age play... I'm fine with breathplay or knifeplay on the more "violent" scale.

- Noncon

- Underage under 15. I'm completely okay with adult/minors relationship if that's your jam!


3. Prompts
 

If I wrote less for a prompt, it’s not because I’m less enthusiastic: it’s because my imagination sucks. Everything I put in there, I love! I'm just hoping you'll have ideas in my stead (and you can absolutely dismiss my interpretation of a prompt if it doesn't suit your ideas! I'm serious! I want to read you, not me.

If a prompt is missing, it's because I haven't slept in more than 24 hours. I'm sorry.
 

 

 

F/F PROMPTS

 

Vampiress/Trespasser Who Disturbed Her Coffin (F/F)

Old-school vampiress! A very powerful entity being awakened and not quite happy with the fact! I’ll love any direction you want to take this, from pulp vampiress vs pulp adventurer to something more horrorey, as long as it’s not completely grim because I’m a softie at heart.

 

Charismatic yet Airheaded Cult Leader/Her Second in Command That Gets Shit Done (F/F)

I love airhead-but-charismatic/pragmatic pairings. I’d prefer to avoid a grim take on this trope, though I’m perfectly fine with comical/light-hearted terribleness. I love the idea of the second in command being quietly protective (does she show it? Does she prefer to hide it?), the leader being very good at recruiting and very bad with logistics, aaaand my imagination is terrible, but this sounds like a very sweet and/or fun couple!

 

cheerful trickster/deadpan serious companion who tags along (F/F)

I’m here for friends-to-lover! Or friends-and-lovers! And trickster cheerfully tricksting her way around while her companion pulls her out of trouble if needed!

 

Damsel Often in Distress/Her Regular Savior Who SHE Now Has to Save (F/F)

Another trope trove! I love the idea of a “professional” damsel having to go save the one she loves (secretly-but-it’s-obvious-to-everyone-with-eyes, perhaps?). As a plus for me, the fact that she gets by with using ruse, or her damsel-in-distress experience, or the Power of Talking to get by, rather than direct fighting. I’d prefer a lighter take on the trope rather than going in a more grim direction, but you do you!

 

fertility or life deity/chthonic or death deity (F/F) ; Goddess of War/Goddess of Art (F/F) ; Sun Witch/Night Witch (F/F) ; Blood Magician/Music Magician (F/F)

I’ll shamelessly shove all of these together because they all scratch the same itch for me: the “opposite attracts” trope, which I adore. Feel free to go as different as you want and to go as tropey as you want – for these, I’d prefer tropes played straight regarding character archetypes. Whether you want to go in a more humoristic, darker or more mythological route, I’ll enjoy it!

 

Gruff Middle-Aged Vampire Hunter/Sophisticated Young-Looking Vampire With A Crush (F/F)

What can I say? This sound utterly delightful (and scratch my “opposite attracts” itch yet again!)

 

World-Weary Samurai/Exasperated Tea Shop Owner Who Always Tends To Her Injuries (F/F)

Two strong women, each in their own right! A world-weary warrior! Caring for injuries! I love it!

 

Superheroine/Supervillainess that keeps hitting on her during their battles (F/F)

What can I say? Enemies to lover, and a shamelessly flirty supervillainess – what’s not to love?

 

Necromancer Stuck Between Life And Death/Light Magic User Who Releases Her (F/F)

Death shenanigans! Whether you want to focus on the rescue part of the equation, on hurt/comfort, on the complicated relationship that can occur from the rescue, this prompt seems full of plot possibilities and I’m here for it.

 

 

F/M PROMPTS

 

Devastatingly Beautiful Necromancer Princess/Loyal Knight She Keeps Reviving (F/M)

Necromancy!! A twisted relationship with death! That devastatingly beautiful princess and the loyal knight she just won’t let die! Who’s the most affected by the knight’s death between the two of them? Is the knight indifferent to his resurrection, or reluctant but too loyal to say no? Or are they both indifferent to it, while the rest of the world fears them? I’ll love everything!

 

Crown Princess/Her Bastard Older Brother and Sworn Bodyguard (F/M)

All the loyalty kink, complicated or otherwise! You’re The Only One I Can Trust! Protectiveness! I’m here for the tropes. Or, surprise me! Surprise are delightful too.

 

Magical Librarian/Researcher Who Keeps Getting Lost in the Stacks (F/M)

Truly, I’m here for magical shenanigans and a very patient/increasingly exasperated librarian having to save an airhead researcher Yet Again.

 

Exasperated King/Kidnapped Princess Who Likes This New Kingdom Much Better (F/M)

I think the prompt says it all! I’d prefer to avoid a serious take on this prompt – I’m more fond of a spoiled/eccentric/opportunistic/whichever princess taking as much advantage of her situation as she can.

 

Apparently Useless Concubine/Emperor Who Picks Her As Favorite (F/M)

I’m very curious about this prompt. Is the concubine really useless? Did the emperor picks her for fun, or for some charm he can’t explain to himself, or because of Secret Skills (nefarious or otherwise) or Secret Identities? I’ll enjoy whichever direction you pick!

 

Rakish Brother/Charming Temptress Sister (M/F)

These two sounds equally and cheerfully amoral, and I’ll love them wherever (and however) they appear. Are they two charming nobles with a secret, or cheerful forgers, adventurers?... Are they courting, or about to, or already in love while they seduce everyone left and right? Anything you have in mind, really!

 

M/M PROMPTS

Reclusive Rich Nobleman/Extroverted Gentleman (M/M) ; cheerful trickster/deadpan serious companion who tags along (M/M)

I’ll classify both of these as “opposite attracts”, which is a trope I love. Feel free to worldbuild however you want around this, play with tropes, wrap them in whichever plot you desire – I’ll love it!

 

Superhero with a day job at a coffee shop/Supervillain who's a regular (M/M)

This sounds like a super interesting idea, and I’m very curious about what you would do with it – the contrast between mundane life and superheroism, civilian relationship and “super” ones. Why does the superhero work here? For money, to Remain In Touch With Mundane Life, because it’s the family business? Are they aware of each other’s identity? Operating under a joint consensus that what goes on on the coffee shop, remains in the coffee shop?

 

Famous Cat Burglar/Detective Determined to Catch Him (M/M)

I’ll be frank: cat burglar vs detective is one of my favourite tropes ever. Whatever you write, from PWP to casefic, I will adore it.

 

Intelligent but Charmless Crown Prince/His Charming and Handsome Illegitimate Brother (M/M)

There’s a lot of potential for Plotty Stuff/secret alliances with that one. Are they rivals? Friends? Enemies? Does everyone know that Brother is the king/queen’s son, or only close family/only Crown Prince or Charming Brother? Does Brother plans on using his birth for his advantage – and/or does Prince fears that he will? There’s a lot of potential for tension and mistrust here.

 

Powerful Superhero/Low-Level Supervillain Who Considers Himself His Arch-Nemesis (M/M)

This is such a funny/cute idea (or both!)! When/why did Supervillain gets the idea? Does Superhero believes it/tries to protect his illusions?

 

Supervillain/His Pampered Lap Catboy (M/M)

This idea is delightfully ridiculous and I love it. Give me a very cat-like catboy – selfish, capricious, tolerating or granting pets and being very insistent when he wants attention – and a very cat person supervillain who doesn’t mind getting occasionally bitten!

 

Big Bad Evil Guy/Bard seducing him to good (M/M)

I love that idea! The difference in power/tempers, the bard’s bravery/cunning – whatever you write, I will adore it. This is totally my kind of trope.

 

Brutish Warrior/Refined Mage He's Soulbonded To (M/M)

This is totally my type of trope, and I cannot express how much I love the idea. Did they chose that soulbond? Did one of them impose it on the other? Are they bitter partners, or are they deadly and efficient together (or both!) I love everything emphasizing the contrast between them,

 

Detached Private Investigator/His Repurposed-Sex-Bot Investigative Assistant Android (M/M)

The concept sounds super fun (and possibly delightfully smutty) and I love it. I’d prefer a tropey/light-hearted take on it, but feel free to follow your ideas first! Just no grimness, please.

 

Eccentric and Morally Questionable Mage/Their Often-Experimented-On Assistant (M/M)

I’d prefer this trope in a humoristic light – no realistic take on the impact of experimentation and such. Give me the Sherlock/Watson or mad scientist/devoted assistant dynamics!

 

Realist Private Investigator/Occult Researcher Trying to Save Him from Eldritch Monsters (M/M)

I love that idea! Eldritch stuff! Investigators! Sceptic vs occultists! Casefic would be amazing, really, but I’m open to anything you have in mind. Does the researcher openly try to protect the PI? Does the PI rebuffs him/suspect him? I’ll love it all!

 

Urban Fantasy Elf/High Fantasy Elf that has accidentally traveled forward in time (M/M)

The concept in itself is amazing. Feel free to interpret it and twist it as much as you want to!

 

Vampire who represses everything to keep bloodlust at bay/Vampire who does whatever he feels (M/M)

Are they friends? Enemies? Family? I’m here for an emphasis on hunger/bestiality and trying to control oneself.

 

Vampire/Vampire Hunter (M/M)

I’m an absolute sucker for this trope. Whether you subvert it or keep it straight – an evil vampire hunter and a “good” vampire, a holy man hunting down an hollow, dangerous creature… – I will eat it up.

 

Vampire/Werewolf that bond over being hunted by the same irritating hunter (M/M)

Feel free to use whichever vampire and werewolves tropes strike your fancy, from the medieval ones to the sexy urban fantasy ones. Are these two strangers, rivals or outright enemies? I love monster solidarity (which maybe a lingering hint of remaining rivalry) mixed with inhuman instincts and hunger!

 

Victorian or Edwardian Public School Student who discovers a portal to Faerie/A Classmate (M/M)

As I’m an ignoramus in both Victorian and Edwardian eras, so don’t worry too much about being entirely faithful to the historical side of things – I’d like it if you tried to pretend you did (i.e. keeping period-appropriate reactions toward homosexuality – for this prompt, I don’t mind if you linger on homophobia, internalized or otherwise), but if it seems difficult to reconcile this with the story you have in mind, the story takes priority!

The portal to Faerie offers so many plot options and I love it. Is it a Victorian kind of Faerie or a cruel fairy tale kind of Faery? Something even better (or worse)? Has the discoverer attracted the wrong kind of attention? Was he kidnapped or did he make a pact possibly unfortunate for the school?

 

Paladin/That damned rogue (M/M); Paladin/That damned bard (M/M)

These two sounds so fun! I’d love to see the tropes played at least somewhat straight – don’t be afraid to play up the clichés, I’ll love it. Are they already dating? Is the rogue/the bard hitting on the paladin and if so, does the paladin believes it? Or perhaps the paladin fell first, and is trying his best to focus on the negative of the rogue/bard? Are they stuck together in a dangerous Adventure(TM) – or a downright silly one?

 

Kind Blind Man in Pre-Modern Setting/Petty Criminal Accidentally Falling For Him (M/M)

I’m a sucker for that kind of dynamic – the kind one/the less-than-kind-or-even-downright-mean-one. Though I’d still prefer the setting to be somewhat fantas-ish, it doesn’t mean that ways of curing blindness would exist in the setting (or that they would be affordable for common people).

Feel free to wrap the idea in whichever setting/plot you might prefer!

 

 

OTHER PROMPTS

I’m okay with any gender and any combination thereof that you might have in mind!

 

Vampire Ruler/Their Werewolf Bodyguard

Feel free to use ALL THE TROPES! From the urban fantasy vampire ruler who keeps their city in check to the SF VAMPIRE SPACE OVERLORD to the medfan vampire duke, I’m here for it. Why did the bodyguard come to serve the ruler? Money, a debt of honour, a birth-given role, a lost bet or a defeat? From power couple to a complicated relationship with All the Power Imbalance, I’m okay with it as long as it’s not outright noncon.

 

Damsel Often in Distress/Her Regular Savior Who SHE Now Has to Save (F/Any)

Another trope trove! I love the idea of a “professional” damsel having to go save the one she loves (secretly-but-it’s-obvious-to-everyone-with-eyes, perhaps?). As a plus for me, the fact that she gets by with using ruse, or her damsel-in-distress experience, or the Power of Talking to get by, rather than direct fighting. I’d prefer a lighter take on the trope rather than going in a more grim direction, but you do you!

 

fertility or life deity/chthonic or death deity (Any)

Don’t be afraid to play around with whatever you have in mind for this trope, from humour to mysticism or darker takes! I love all the possibilities this suggest.

 

Grizzled monster hunter who is close to dying/Monster who heals them (Any/Any)

Enemies-to-lovers or enemies-to-it’s-complicated is my jam. Struggling with one’s duties! Vulnerability toward someone who could/should kill you! Did the hunter and the monster know each other before this? Does the hunter wants to live, or is the monster forcing them to? Is the hunter focused on survival at any cost, or are they feeling guilty for accepting comfort from the enemy?

 

Hellhound(s)/Idiot Who Wound Up In Hell & Thinks They're Adorable

I’d prefer the hellhound(s) to be able to shapeshift in a relatively humanoid form for flirting/sex at least (it’s okay if the hellhound(s) try to flirt in animal shape and the idiot doesn’t realize what they’re doing).

I love all the nonsense made possible by this trope. The idiot sounds delightfully spacey (why are they even in hell? Did they accidentally commit some terrible sacrilege? Do they even fully realize where they are? You must have a very special vision of the world to find hellhounds adorable) and I’m here for the hellhound(s) having a small existential crisis over being called “adorable”, and growing fond of that nonsensical mortal to boot.

 

Rival Space Tech/Rival Space Wizard (Other)

I love rivalry and I love tech/magic opposition. Feel free to go any direction you want to with these two; I’ll love it!

 

Death Deity/Death Deity of Rival Religion Who Constantly Argues With Them (Other)

I’m fascinated by the concept of two death deities constantly quarrelling. Is it because their Underworlds are very different – whether the dead should be sorted according to sin, social status or nothing at all? Differing afterlives? Philosophical differences about their domains? Tempers being too different or too similar? One having stolen one of the other’s favourite dead-to-be and/or paramour? A mix of some of these reasons? Is their quarrel merely verbal, or is it starting to have an influence on their domain/the world at large?

 

Basically, I’m here for death gods being bratty, or the death god equivalent of an offended scholar who’s just heard a rival say complete nonsense, NONSENSE, I tell you111 about their common field.


 

 

Profile

sen: (Default)
sen

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23 242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:33 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios