Dear Gifter,
This is my first exchange letter, so I hope I'm not writing too much nonsense ~
My "like" fields are only here to help you! I won't mind if you don't follow them; truth to be told, I enjoy everything! If you're having fun, I'll have fun, too.
A FEW PRECISIONS:
- I have no top/bottom preferences; I'll like everything.
- I'm fine with a pairing turning into a threesome, other relationships being alluded to in the background, etc.
- I put some characters in the "character" field of the prompt, but that was just because it's mandatory; if they're not in the pairing field, I don't care if they don't appear.
GENERAL LIKES:
- Humor or dark, anything's fine
- Dubcon (but full consent is perfectly fine too, as well as noncon)
GENERAL ART LIKES:
- Hands; clenched on the other's flesh or clawing at the floor, intertwined fingers, holding the other's neck or chin...
- Biting, nibbling, kissing...
- Blood
- Ambiguity between violence and sensuality; fighting close to sex, or the opposite
- Dysfunctional tenderness; intimate gestures in a violent setting
- Everything
GENERAL FIC LIKES
- Dysfunctional tenderness; intimate gestures in a violent setting
- Banter/conflict
- First times
- Corruption
- Everything
Choso/Geto (manga only) : To be perfectly clear, I'd prefer the Geto we see in JJK itself, not prequel!Geto. I love all of the darker aspects of these two's relationship, and since Choso doesn't know what to think about Geto at first... Geto taking advantage of this, trying his luck and to push as far as he can without antagonizing Choso? Seduction, manipulation, or outright using Mahito's zeal/cooperation for Unsavory Purposes!
Choso/Naoya (manga only): I like the fact that Choso was the first to make Naoya taste defeat, and the contrast between their two characters -- Choso's calm, steadfast personality vs Naoya's flashiness and impatience. I'll like anything with them, so have fun!
Choso/Kamo Noritoshi: I've understood this prompt as the young Kamo, but I'm also fine with the "old" Kamo. I'm very interested in their alchemy, especially since I think it'd allow both their character to shine! Any take you have on them, I'll eat up.
Choso/Mahito: Choso being this Chaotic Neutral entity, focused on his brothers' safety, versus Mahito's egoism; Choso's lack of interest in the world/in curses versus Mahito's twisted curiosity... I can see Mahito needling Choso, either using his indifference to indulge himself or trying to pry a reaction out of him.
Fushiguro/Itadori/Sukuna: ANYTHING GOES. Yuuji and Megumi struggling to accept their attraction, Sukuna manipulating/blackmailing both, Megumi claiming Yuji and Sukuna both... Go wild!
DNW: I'd prefer to avoid non-canonical character deaths (original/unnamed characters are fine); alternate universes (canon-divergence is fine, a coffeeshop or omegaverse isn't); genderbend, race or gender headcanons, etc; graphic torture; necrophilia, bestiality. Otherwise, have fun!
This is my first exchange letter, so I hope I'm not writing too much nonsense ~
My "like" fields are only here to help you! I won't mind if you don't follow them; truth to be told, I enjoy everything! If you're having fun, I'll have fun, too.
A FEW PRECISIONS:
- I have no top/bottom preferences; I'll like everything.
- I'm fine with a pairing turning into a threesome, other relationships being alluded to in the background, etc.
- I put some characters in the "character" field of the prompt, but that was just because it's mandatory; if they're not in the pairing field, I don't care if they don't appear.
GENERAL LIKES:
- Humor or dark, anything's fine
- Dubcon (but full consent is perfectly fine too, as well as noncon)
GENERAL ART LIKES:
- Hands; clenched on the other's flesh or clawing at the floor, intertwined fingers, holding the other's neck or chin...
- Biting, nibbling, kissing...
- Blood
- Ambiguity between violence and sensuality; fighting close to sex, or the opposite
- Dysfunctional tenderness; intimate gestures in a violent setting
- Everything
GENERAL FIC LIKES
- Dysfunctional tenderness; intimate gestures in a violent setting
- Banter/conflict
- First times
- Corruption
- Everything
Choso/Geto (manga only) : To be perfectly clear, I'd prefer the Geto we see in JJK itself, not prequel!Geto. I love all of the darker aspects of these two's relationship, and since Choso doesn't know what to think about Geto at first... Geto taking advantage of this, trying his luck and to push as far as he can without antagonizing Choso? Seduction, manipulation, or outright using Mahito's zeal/cooperation for Unsavory Purposes!
Choso/Naoya (manga only): I like the fact that Choso was the first to make Naoya taste defeat, and the contrast between their two characters -- Choso's calm, steadfast personality vs Naoya's flashiness and impatience. I'll like anything with them, so have fun!
Choso/Kamo Noritoshi: I've understood this prompt as the young Kamo, but I'm also fine with the "old" Kamo. I'm very interested in their alchemy, especially since I think it'd allow both their character to shine! Any take you have on them, I'll eat up.
Choso/Mahito: Choso being this Chaotic Neutral entity, focused on his brothers' safety, versus Mahito's egoism; Choso's lack of interest in the world/in curses versus Mahito's twisted curiosity... I can see Mahito needling Choso, either using his indifference to indulge himself or trying to pry a reaction out of him.
Fushiguro/Itadori/Sukuna: ANYTHING GOES. Yuuji and Megumi struggling to accept their attraction, Sukuna manipulating/blackmailing both, Megumi claiming Yuji and Sukuna both... Go wild!
DNW: I'd prefer to avoid non-canonical character deaths (original/unnamed characters are fine); alternate universes (canon-divergence is fine, a coffeeshop or omegaverse isn't); genderbend, race or gender headcanons, etc; graphic torture; necrophilia, bestiality. Otherwise, have fun!